About Us ?
Aviation Regulation Sensibilisation
International & National Regulations
- Be able to know and understand the application of the different regulation on an International and European scale.
- This training provides a knowledge of National and international aviation regulation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Accountable Managers, technical managers, design office managers, general public.
Individuals wishing to acquire basic knowledge regarding aviation regulation and the principles of application of EASA regulation.
- Training provided in the form of a video.
Organization of air transport all around the world:
- ICAO, its missions and objectives
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- DGAC & OSAC
Airworthiness certification of aircraft and related products.
European regulation EU N° 748/2012:
- PART 21: Design and Production organizations
AIR-OPS regulation related to European air operators
European Regulation EU N°1321/2014 related to the continuing airworthiness of aircraft and related products, parts and appliances:
- PART M: Airworthiness management
- PART 145 / PART 147
- Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) and release documents
- PART 66: Certifying staff licences
- PART 147: Maintenance Training and examination Organization
Military and State aircrafts regulation
RATES / AVAILABLE VERSIONS
Duration: 2 h
Rate VAT Excl.: 75 €
- Download this page
- Download the full catalog
- Download the on-site training schedule
Purchase your E-Learning module online by filling in this form
Trainee’s mail address
Trainee’s Surname and Name
Cancelling of the right of withdrawal period:
By validating your choice and clicking on “YES”, you agree that access to this digital content is provided to you, once endorsed by our services, without waiting for the expiration of the fourteen days limit to exercise your right of withdrawal from a remotely concluded contract (article L.121.21 from consumers code).
Click here to consult the General Terms of Sale
When validating your order by clicking on “Add to Cart”, you are accepting the General Terms of Sale.