About Us ?
Aviation Regulation Sensibilisation
International & National Regulations
- Be able to know and understand the application of the different regulation on an International and European scale.
- This training provides a knowledge of National and international aviation regulation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Accountable Managers, technical managers, design office managers, general public.
Individuals wishing to acquire basic knowledge regarding aviation regulation and the principles of application of EASA regulation.
- Training provided in the form of a video.
Organization of air transport all around the world:
- ICAO, its missions and objectives
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- DGAC & OSAC
Airworthiness certification of aircraft and related products.
European regulation EU N° 748/2012:
- PART 21: Design and Production organizations
AIR-OPS regulation related to European air operators
European Regulation EU N°1321/2014 related to the continuing airworthiness of aircraft and related products, parts and appliances:
- PART M: Airworthiness management
- PART 145 / PART 147
- Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) and release documents
- PART 66: Certifying staff licences
- PART 147: Maintenance Training and examination Organization
Military and State aircrafts regulation
RATES / AVAILABLE VERSIONS
Duration: 2 h
Rate VAT Excl.: 75 €
- Download this page
- Download the full catalog
- Download the on-site training schedule
Purchase your E-Learning module online by filling in this form
Trainee’s mail address
Trainee’s Surname and Name
Cancelling of the right of withdrawal period:
By validating your choice and clicking on “YES”, you agree that access to this digital content is provided to you, once endorsed by our services, without waiting for the expiration of the fourteen days limit to exercise your right of withdrawal from a remotely concluded contract (article L.121.21 from consumers code).
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
(GDPR European regulation implemented on May 25, 2018) imposing new directives related to the use of personal data:
Air Formation only collects appropriate and relevant data that are strictly essential for the purpose of computer processing of your order to purchase a training support distributed via Internet by E Learning (Surname, First Name, Mail and Postal address, Telephone number). These data will only be used (exclusively and securely) by the Air Formation administration services in order to manage, provide and invoice your order. In accordance with the modified law 78-17 from January 6, 1978, “Computers and Liberty”, you have the right to access, rectify and delete such data, as well as the right to oppose the use of these data on legitimate grounds. Should you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by mail at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By validating your choice and clicking “YES” you are accepting these conditions.
Click here to consult the General Terms of Sale
When validating your order by clicking on “Add to Cart”, you are accepting the General Terms of Sale.