Definition of Safety and Airworthiness
State and Military regulatory environment in France and in Europe:
‐ French Decree N° 1551 from December 7th, 2006
Functions of the regulatory Authorities:
- Functions of the Technical and Operational Authorities, DGA, DSAÉ, and the specific part played by the Quality Assurance of the approved organization.
Principle ruling the certification of military and State aircraft
Brief study of ministerial instruction fixing the essential requirements regarding continuing airworthiness military and state aircrafts and used by Customs, public safety and civil security
Detailed study of PART 21G: Production Organization Approval (POA)
- Facilities, human resources, certifying staff and production data
- Security policy and Quality system
- Conception/Fabrication prerogatives
Study of the MOE
CRS (Certificate of Release to Service):
- Privileges & Responsibilities
- Support documents (EMAR/FRA Form 1 & similar documents)
All regulatory documents are up-to-date with the latest issue in force.